Holy Cross Children's Choir
COMING THIS FALL!
Starting this September, all kids (2nd grade & up) can learn to read music, sight-sing, and lead worship in our Children's Choirs!
The choirs will meet at both Sullivan's Island and Daniel Island. Final meeting times and days are being determined.
If you are interested in joining one of our choirs, email Ann Hood.
Choir meetings Begin soon
Daniel Island: Wednesday, September 13th 6:15 pm
Sullivan's Island: Thursday, September 14th 4:30 pm
The goals of the choirs are:
- Grow closer to God through the gift of music & leading worship
- Learn to read music by sight-singing and learning music theory
- Develop strong vocal technique
- Sing traditional & contemporary music
- Develop into well trained individual musicians
- Sing at both contemporary & traditional worship services
- Participate in fun musical games