Come join the Holy Cross men from all three campuses as we “go to camp” and disconnect from the daily grind for a weekend of fellowship, worship, discipling and adventure all in an awesome camp setting in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina.
Our location is Camp Kahdalea which is a rustic, beautiful summer camp nestled in Pisgah National Forest outside of Brevard. We will sleep in cabins, eat in the mess hall and worship around the fire... it’ll make you feel like a kid again! Our teacher for the weekend is Rev. Chris Warner as he helps us to open our minds and our hearts to encounter our Heavenly Father in the beauty of His splendor in the mountains of North Carolina.
- Camp cabins with bunks, bathroom and shower; rustic but comfortable.
- Cost $115 (meals and lodging included)
- We will travel to Camp Kahdalea in carpools. Everyone is asked to contribute gas money.
- Additional weekend preparation details will be provided to you after you register.
- Are lack of finances preventing you from attending? Scholarship help is available.
For more information or questions contact Kurtz Smith (email@example.com or 843-693-5054)