Holy Cross Children's Choir
All kids (2nd grade & up) can learn to read music, sight-sing, and lead worship in our Children's Choirs!
The choirs will meet at both Sullivan's Island and Daniel Island. Final meeting times and days are being determined.
If you are interested in joining:
Sullivan's Island: email Ann Hood
Daniel Island: email Joni McLeod
Daniel Island: TBD
Sullivan's Island: Thursday TBD
The goals of the choirs are:
- Grow closer to God through the gift of music & leading worship
- Learn to read music by sight-singing and learning music theory
- Develop strong vocal technique
- Sing traditional & contemporary music
- Develop into well trained individual musicians
- Sing at both contemporary & traditional worship services
- Participate in fun musical games